Quality, security, occupational health and environment policies
We are an integrated services company specializing engineering, construction, logistics, transportation and environmental remediation for the oil, mining, energy sectors and various economic activities in Peru.
Our purpose is to provide efficient and transparent management that generates profitability and benefits for our clients, shareholders and collaborators.
In order to achieve our company’s vision, we are committed to:
- Satisfy our clients’ requirements.
- Work alongside a team of collaborators with a high level of professional and technical qualifications, proactive attitude and committed to achieve the company’s goals.
- Work with an important and reliable fleet of specialized and differentiated machinery; with an adequate level of maintenance and presentation.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health deterioration of all our employees, whether they are their own (at all company level), subcontracted and / or anyone who provides a service within or outside our facilities on the occasion of our activities including visitors to our facilities (Operations, bases and offices), with an emphasis on risk prevention in all our activities, ensuring that no production goal or operational emergency justifies the exposure of our employees to some unacceptable risk since Biddle lnc., considers that the person is the main purpose of the organization.
- Biddle lnc., Is committed to eliminating hazards and reducing risks in OSH
- Prevent all illegal activity such as money laundering, drug trafficking, corruption, bribery and terrorism, among others. Committing to minimize all related risks in the organization.
- Promote the consultation and active participation of our collaborators and their representatives in our Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- To promote the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and other specific commitments pertinent to our activities, services and / or operation of our facilities, with the fulfillment of this objective being the responsibility of all direct collaborators at all levels, subcontractors or visitors.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements and others; as well as the agreements and commitments acquired and signed with other interested parties.
- Promote the sustainable use of natural and material resources in our operations and services.
- Promote good relations with all the communities around our operations within the framework of the practice of Social Responsibility as an important element of our policy.
- Continuously improve our processes, environmental performance and the OSH management system.