We are a company that provides integrated engineering, construction, logistics, transportation, and environmental remediation services for Peru's oil, mining, energy, and various economic activities.
We aim to provide efficient and transparent management that generates profitability and benefits for our clients, shareholders, and collaborators.
To achieve the vision of our Company, we commit to the following:
- Satisfy the requirements of our customers.
- Have a team of Collaborators with an appropriate level of professional and technical qualification, proactive attitudes, and commitment to the Company's objectives.
- Have an essential and reliable fleet of specialized and differentiated machinery; with an adequate level of maintenance and presentation.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health related to the work of all our collaborators, whether they are their own (at all levels of the company), subcontracted, and/or any person who provides a service within or outside our facilities on the occasion of our activities, including visitors to our facilities (Operations, bases, and offices), emphasizing risk prevention in all our activities, guaranteeing that no production goal or operational emergency justifies the exposure of our collaborators to some unacceptable risk since Biddle lnc., considers that people are the main purpose of the organization.
- Biddle Inc. is committed to eliminate the dangers and reducing the risks in the SST.
- Prevent all illicit activity such as money laundering, drug trafficking, corruption, bribery, and terrorism, among others. Committing to minimizing all related risks in the organization.
- Promote the consultation and active participation of our collaborators and their representatives in our Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Promoting the protection of the environment, including the prevention of contamination and other specific commitments relevant to our activities, services, and/or operation of our facilities, is the responsibility of all direct collaborators at all levels, subcontractors, or visitors to comply with this objective.
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements, as well as the agreements and commitments acquired and signed with other interested parties.
- Promote the sustainable use of natural and material resources in our operations and services.
- Promote good relations with all the communities surrounding our operations within the framework of the practice of Social Responsibility as an important element of our policy.
- Continuously improve our processes, environmental performance, and the SST management system.